The customizable High-Fidelity Bladder Model is perfectly adapted to any Product demonstration, Product testing, and Surgical skills training and development.
Bladder model for diagnostic cystoscopy and superficial bladder cancer surveillance.
Bladder biopsy, ureteric stent placement/removal, transurethral resection of bladder tumor (TURBT), catheter placement, and other surgical interventions.
– The customizable High-Fidelity Bladder Model is an anatomically realistic representation of the human bladder, urethra, ureters, and internal structures such as the ureteral orifices, trigone, and pathologies.
– Compatible with a wide range of scope, resectoscopes and catheters up to 26-Fr.
– The material is soft and flexible and provides a realistic feeling when inserting cystoscopes or catheters, and realistic resistance when removing the device.
– This model is pre-distended to hold ~300ml volume and is water-tight, so it can be fluid-filled to emulate urine for added realism. The ureters can be closed shut to create a closed system in which pressure can be built, or left open to drain the fluid and clear the view.
– Urethra length: 4cm female model (CBM1.0-F) and 20cm male model (CBM1.0-M)
– Multi-use for endoscopic procedures. Highly resilient silicone material allows for unlimited gentle usage. Fully waterproof.
– Stands securely on the table thanks to strong suction feet.
– Easy to maintain and clean (Just use soap and water)
– Small in size and easy to transport.
Dimensions: 5.5x4x4 in
Please contact us for customizations, bulk orders and international orders.
Customization options for the Customizable High-Fidelity Bladder Model include:
– Low Grade or high Grade or a mix of Lesions. Lesions can be any location, size, and dimension.
– Any lesions can be built with photosensitive dye.
– Custom urethra dimensions.
– Reproduction of patient-specific anatomy: contact us to learn more on how you can upload de-identified DICOM images and how we will replicate the patient anatomy.